Activities & Events
Reserve at Towne Lake provides a variety of activities to help residents stay active and engaged. Each month, we plan activities designed to appeal to every resident, such as crafts, movies, puzzles and games, reminiscing and gardening. We also feature seasonal and holiday-related activities and crafts.
We’re always happy to have families visit and we host special family nights several times every year, including fall and spring events. We also have a Christmas family event where residents, families and team members share the joy of the season.
Residents’ family members are welcome to participate in our activities and also are invited to attend monthly events at Reserve at Towne Lake. Events are specifically geared toward our residents’ extended family. Join us for a meal with your loved one, family is always welcome.
- Fitness activities, such as outdoor strolls, Sit & Fit and armchair aerobics
- Musical performances
- Creative expression with arts, crafts, and cooking.
- Games, including card and board games, trivia, and puzzles
- Church services and spiritual music
- Special events and birthday celebrations.
- Pet visits